- Planning, budgets and forecasts
- Cost, product, services and profitability analysis
- Management information needs
- Information systems
- General accounting
- Finance management
- Preparing internal financial statements
- Financial statement analysis
- Year-end external audit coordination
- Evaluation of available data
- Integration and transformation
- Modeling and analysis
- Design reports and/or dashboards
When you do business with Cofinia for your accounting needs, you leverage knowledge from three levels of resources, including technicians, accountants and CFO. We will provide you with peace of mind while your accounting tasks are completed within the timeframes required by applicable accounting practices. You will also have access to competent resources with diverse expertise – people who can analyze your financial results and support you as you work through your strategic files.
Our commitment is to provide you with quality financial information that is useful for decision-making, as quickly as possible.
Our goal is to make you independent. We will work with you to solve your financial and operational issues, share the best business practices that have made us successful over the years, implement simple but effective tools to help you improve your methods and to save you time, energy, frustration and money.
Our commitment is to share our knowledge and vision to help you see new perspectives on your processes and achieve your goals.
We can help you overcome a specific challenge or if you lack internal expertise or resources:
- Assess accounting resource needs following a departure, acquisition or reorganization
- Review the month-end process (Reduce cycle time)
- Develop management tools: order book, cash flow, financial ratios
- Sales analysis by products/services
- Cost analysis (overhead, benefits, comparative cost structure)
- Financing requests
- Investment project scenarios analysis